Korean Red Ginseng Stick
- Suffering from fatigue/ Low energy? Constantly struggling with flu and colds? Take inspiration from Asian and try ginseng, which is for good reasons called the root of life.
- Ginseng root contains saponins - active ingredients with proven benefits for your physical and mental health.
- Yet the saponin content depends on where the ginseng is grown.
- Ginseng grows well in just a few places on Earth. It grows best in Korea.
- Korean Ginseng thus guarantees top quality.
Ginseng is the Root of Life. It's the best known healing herb in Asian Medicine. Its effects vary by place of origin and length of cultivation - and Korean Ginseng guarantees top quality. In 1843 the Russian botanist Carl Anton Von Mayer, named the Korean Ginseng 'Panax Ginseng', The genus name 'Panax' means 'cure all' or 'all heal' in Greek. Perhaps it is an exaggeration to define it as something that heals all, however it could also be taken as a metaphor that reflects the importance of this root. In all aspects, scientific research has proven the real benefits of Red Ginseng on human health, such as boosting the immune system, increasing energy and stamina and supporting memory function and improving the sexual performance.
Ingest contents of one sachet directly 1-2 times a day.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication and/or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product immediately and seek medical attention.
Check ingredients in case of allergies or diabetes. 6 years old Korean Red Ginseng Extract (Ginsenoside Rg1 + Rb1 + Rg3 = 12.0mg/g. Over 60% Liquid to Solid ratio, Korea) 9%, Starch Syrup, Isomalto Oligosaccharides, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polygonatum Extract, Jujube Extract, Ginseng Berry Extract.